- Deadline to Register: October 18, 2021
- Check registration status here
- Voting by Mail:
- In-person Voting: November 2, 2021, 7am-8pm
- Find your polling place.
- If you received your mail-in ballot but wish to vote in person instead, turn in your ballot AND the envelope with the voter’s declaration at your polling place.
- Want to protect the vote? Work at the Polls (students welcome!)
Voting by Mail – Step by Step
If you applied for a mail-in or absentee ballot online by the deadline (Tuesday, October 26):
- Receive your ballot by mail (check status here).
- Complete your ballot using the instructions included with it, making sure to fill in ovals on the ballot to make your selections – no X or check marks! See also: this helpful article.
- Insert your ballot in the privacy envelope, and then the outer envelope (with the declaration printed on it).
- Make sure to complete and SIGN and DATE the declaration as directed in the instructions.
- Use a drop-box location (see below) to cast your ballot.
- Check ballot status to determine if your county has received your ballot by November 2.
- If your ballot has not been received by the county by November 2, you can vote in person on November 2 by either:
- Turning in your ballot AND the envelope with the voter’s declaration at your polling place (preferred); or
- Voting by provisional ballot.
- Concerned about missing a mailing? Sign up for informed delivery with the USPS.
Bucks County: https://www.buckscounty.gov/1380/Sample-Ballots
Chester County: https://www.chesco.org/2428/Sample-Ballots
Delaware County: https://delcopa.gov/vote/sampleballots.html
Montgomery County: https://webapp02.montcopa.org/voterservices/sampleballots/
Ballot Drop-Box Locations
Bucks County: https://www.buckscounty.gov/1225/Vote-by-Mail
Chester County: TBD
Delaware County https://delcopa.gov/vote/ballotdropbox.html
Montgomery County https://www.montcopa.org/3587/Ballot-Drop-Box-Locations and Satellite Office locations
Current Ways to Cast a Ballot in Pennsylvania
- In person at local precinct, voting on a paper ballot on Election Day
- No excuse mail-in ballot voting
- Absentee ballot voting
- In person at county voter services – counties are now permitted to open satellite voter services offices as well, if they have the resources.
|PHILADELPHIA COUNTY||(215) 686-3943|
|CHESTER COUNTY||(610) 344-6410|
|BUCKS COUNTY||(215) 348-6154|
|MONTGOMERY COUNTY||(610) 278-3275|
|DELAWARE COUNTY.||(610) 892-0641|
Join our Facebook group: Citizens for Better Elections
Find us on Twitter @cbelections